Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jeffrey Campbell

"I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys."
-Charles Dickens

Allow me to preface this blog post by wishing every one a happy holiday season.  I hope everyone reading this blog is having the very merriest of Christmases and the happiest of Chanukahs.  I know the holidays can be a stressful time of year, but it really is a great time to celebrate what matters most-family. I have been thinking a lot about what matters to me most in life, and it is without a doubt, my relationships with my family and friends.  While I do love fashion, none of it would matter if I didn't have people I care about to share it with.  So, with all that being said I wish you all the love and happiness in the world as we venture into the new year.  

Speaking of the new year, what are you all up to?  Anyone got any exciting plans for the big night?  If so, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR!??  I know they aren't dressy enough to wear on New Year's Eve, but check out my new Jeffrey Campbell's.  I've been waiting to share them with you because I actually bought them as a little merry Christmas present to myself a few weeks ago... And I'm in love with them.  Since I spend all day around models, they are the perfect 6 inch platform to put me face to face with the girls I'm styling!  I love it!
These little red socks that I bought in the garment district actually turned out to be great for the holidays!


Thanks for reading everyone!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment