Sunday, August 29, 2010

Celebrating Life

"The question of Beauty takes us out of surfaces to thinking of the foundations of things."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

The last time I posted, I was at the Staples Center in L.A. wearing my new favorite "staple" piece.  I bought this faux fur leopard print jacket by Kenna-T the last time I was at Nordstrom and believe it or not I've been able to wear it because we haven't had much of a summer in San Diego this year.  It was only $300, which I think is a steal considering how much use I've already gotten out of it.  Nordstrom carries a lot of jackets by this line, which for the most part, are utilitarian in nature, and great throw-over pieces that you could dress either up or down.  I love when I don't feel restricted by pieces like that because it makes mixing and matching so much more fun.

                                     
My favorite thing about this jacket are the cropped sleeves.

Worn with Free People jeans, LNA t-shirt, and one of my vintage Buddha necklaces


I can't believe how long my hair is getting!  Might be time for a trim!



I love to throw in a more substantial bracelet when I wear lots of bangles because it looks a lot more interesting and a little less trendy.


Last night I attended a dinner party, and took this handsome picture of my friend's boyfriend because he's always so stylish... And British I might add.

1 comment:

  1. So stylish you are!!!
    Nice jacket,top and jeans and complimentary accessories.
    Keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete