Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sam Edelman Ankle Boots

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.  That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
-Jack Handey

I am moving to L.A. in a week, so please forgive my lack of posting over the next few days.  I couldn't be more excited, but I must confess to being slightly overwhelmed with the amount of stuff that I've managed to accumulate over the past two and a half years.  I distinctly remember my material worth undergoing a cleansing the last time I moved, but somehow it feels as though I'm back in that square trying to determine what to keep and what to toss.  

My wardrobe is, of course, the first thing that must be reckoned with and it is a looming, daunting task to say the least.  I have dozens of pairs of shoes that I can't decide what to do with because I know I won't get what I want if them if I sell them, so I'm thinking the Salvation Army might be the way to go.  I would rather donate my shoes, knowing that they'll go to someone who needs them than get $10 for a pair of shoes that I know I'll never wear again.  Another thing I'm considering is giving all the pairs I like, but don't wear, to my friends so I can visit them in case I ever start to feel separation anxiety.  Any suggestions?
One pair of shoes that I can be certain about bringing with me are these new Sam Edelman suede ankle booties.  They are part of my new fall/winter investment strategy because they go with everything and are extremely comfortable.  I got them at Bloomingdale's for $225 and I think they're worth every penny.  







Thanks for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment