Monday, June 28, 2010

Sales

"I don't do fashion, I am fashion."
-Coco Chanel

I went down to Fashion Valley the other day because there are so many great sales right now. I found a Michael Kors Jacket for my dad, for Father's Day for $50. Plus, a pair of jeans, two polo shirts, and another jacket all for $120! In this economy many of the major retailers have had to mark down their merchandise so much that even some of the most expensive designer labels are affordable to the average consumer.
I love this silk top by Nanette Lepore. I think her pieces are so unique and feminine. It's from her spring 2008 collection. Also carrying my red patent leather Trina Turk bag.
Henri Bendel is one of my favorite stores to go in because there is so much eye candy. It's very New York, so I'm not sure its quirky nature is fully appreciated in California, but the merchandising and branding of this company is genius.
Even their bag's bags are enticing. Classic stripes.

I think this little Henri Bendel doll is adorable, so I decided to make her pose with my new purse. This bag actually isn't very me, which is why I like it. Notice how her eye shadow matches the lime green trim on my purse?
Alexander McQueen peep toe clog stilettos. Aren't they yummy? A great investment because these will never go out of style.


No comments:

Post a Comment