Thursday, June 10, 2010

Holy Wedges

If the shoe fits, you're not allowing for growth.
-Robert N. Coons

I decided to name my blog “holyheels” because to me they are. My mother is always telling people how, when I was 4, she would take me to Nordstrom and I would try on every pair of shoes they had in my size and then end up getting the first pair I tried on.
I saw these Vera Wang wedges the second I stepped off the escalator in Nordstrom and it was love at first sight. I decided not to try them on though because I was in a hurry to find a gift for someone else. Then, two days later I couldn’t stop thinking about them so I decided to go back to Nordstrom and try them on, and to my dismay they were already off the floor! I KNEW IT!!! So I found a sales associate and frantically explained to him that I had been in two days prior and I desperately needed him to find a pair of Rosalyn-White Vera Wang wedges in an 8. He did, and they're my new favorite shoes.







I just quit smoking, so I asked my boyfriend to take a picture of me throwing away my last pack of cigarettes... And I just happen to be wearing my new Vera Wang wedges while doing so ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment